Sunday 5 October 2008

Tuesday 5 December 2006

Dearie me. I am most concerned. My partner's health is going downwards quicker than a concrete balloon. She is continuing to work, for financial reasons (her employers are not always the kindest of folk), but suffers cruelly. Her appointment from the hospital came through, but she must wait until February. Medication cannot help, as she is already on a life-threateningly high dose. I believe she has been considering funeral arrangements. Hmmmn. She and I have a long-held plan that, one day, we will lie together in eternal repose - but I'm bugg*red if I'm letting her go before me. She's only 32. So I am doing my very best Florence Nightingdog act and working hard for her wellbeing.

Aside from the above unhappiness, it occurs to me that I have some kind of responsibility to share at least a part of my knowledge with the Blogging community. One day, there may be other Staffordshires as educated as me. With this in mind, I present to you with my compliments the first in a series of twelve: Around the World with Jasper - Part 1. Enjoy and learn.




Good night.

No comments: