Wednesday 29 October 2008

Saturday 18 October 2008

My partner and I made some pumpkin soup today (I tasted some: delicious). This can mean one thing: A Jasp-O'Lantern for Jasperwe'en this year!! Our efforts last year (our first) were very successful (see pictures on relevant blog entry), so I am confident about this year's carving.

This coming week sees the birthdays of both myself and my partner. I will be ten. Maisie has promised me a special cake. My partner doesn't want anything. Except BC, but he won't be back. I might offer her a bit of my cake, but hopefully she will be too full of pumpkin soup to take it.

I hope my partner hurries up and finishes uploading my back catalogue to the new blog site (http://jasper-thedogsblog.blogspot.com/); my little furry head is simply bursting with tales to share with you. Tales of ladies, of adventures with my partner, of all sorts of escapades. And also some thoughts on cheese.

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jasper! I'm glad Ruth has got your catalogue updated!! Nice to have your full collection here!!

I hope you had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I didn't forget, I've just been dreadfully busy. You've joined the DOUBLE DIGITS club, eh? Good on ya' mate!! :)

Lance