Friday 2 July 2010

Friday 2 July 2010

It's Jasper's partner here.

My beloved Jasper did not return from his walk this evening.  I don't know where he is.  One moment he was chasing a rabbit; the next moment he was gone.  I have just returned from searching for him for nearly three hours.

He has been sighted twice: once by a cyclist, walking along the road in the direction of home; once by some teenagers, running across a field, again towards home.  I have been driving around but cannot find him.  The Police and local dog warden have been informed.

Please pray for Jasper - for his safety and his wellbeing, and that he will be home very soon.

My heart is breaking and the agony is almost unbearable.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Lance said...

My Darling Lady Ruth...

Oh for heavens sake. What in the world is that boy thinking?!? You realize, of course, I probably won't get much sleep tonight now.

BOTH of you are in my prayers.

PLEASE keep us posted.

XXOO, Lance

Angie said...

I should have caught up on this posting first. Ruth, I'm so sorry you had to go through all this extra worry, which you didn't need.