Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturday 21 September 2013

Hello - it is Gisèle here.  I hope you are well. I am fine.  

I have been very busy stealing biscuits and playing with my friends, but tomorrow I am going on holiday to Dartmoor for a week with my Mistress.  We were supposed to go today, but Mistress and I overslept and then we couldn't find something we needed to take (not my fault, I promise), so we are going tomorrow morning instead.  I expect I (or Jazzy, if he's around) will tell you all about our adventures when we come home.

Keep smiling!

Bye for the moment!

1 comment:

Lance said...

I hope you & your Ruth have all kinds of fun dear sweet Gisele. Please remind your Ruth to take LOTS of pictures. I can't wait to hear about your holiday. Come home safely!

HUGE hugs to you and your Ruth!

XXOO, Lance