Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday 3 March 2013

Gisèle writes:-

Oh dear - what a long time we haves been away...  Mistress has been not very well at all.  She said it was called the "NoRo Virus" and was very sick.  Actually, Jasper said that it was like 'the last days of Pompeii and Herculaneum - from BOTH ends...'  I didn't understand but my best friend Betty did and she said that it was very bad indeed.  After one day, me and Betty had to leave the house in case we got ill.  I didn't want to go.  I says that Betty must go but that I would stay with Mistress, even if I might die.  But Mistress's father came and picked me up and me and Betty had to go and live with him and Mistress's mother for two days.  Then we boiled up Betty's collar and lead in a big tub ("to kill the infection" they says).  I was very frightened that I might not see Mistress again, because she is nice and I likes her more than anything else, even Betty and dinner.  But after two days Betty went home and I went back to my home and with Mistress.  She had has been very sick and there was lots of washing and cleaning and disinfecting to do.

But we's OK now. Yes, yes.  We's OK.  Everything is all OK.  We's happy and well.  I's sorry that my writing is not good still.  Jasper is gone again but he comes back he says to help me because my writing is not good and I doesn't want to spoil his blog.  "OUR blog, Giz," he says, "OUR blog." But no, I says.  It is your blog until I has learned to write proper.  I know what I wants to say but it doesn't come out right.  "It will." he says.  "It WILL."  But I is afraid.  What if I don't never learns? Everyone who likes Jasper best (and EVERYONE likes Jasper best - whenever they sees me with Mistress they ask "where is Jasper?" and then they looks at me and laughs).  "Never give up." says Jasper.

"Never give up."

OK.  So I won't never give up - even if people is disappointed when they sees me because I is not Jasper.

I try again to write a better entry when I has learned more.  I is sorry.  I mean, I is not sorry I am me, but I is sorry that I is not HE.

Bye-bye love from Gisèle. xxx

2 comments:

Lance said...

Darling Gisele, you have absolutely NOTHING to apologize for. You are a darling little lady, and as you get older, you will learn everything you need to know. It IS true that you are not Jasper. But then, neither are Betty, or Fizzy, or even the irrepressible Ewan. There likely will never be another Jasper, and that is OK too.

You simply need to be Gisele. The more you act like your adorable self, the more people will (naturally) fall in love with you. They simply will not be able to help themselves.

Now, please go and take care of your Ruth. I am so very sorry she has been so poorly, and I sincerely hope and pray she is all better now.

ALL my love (all around as usual).

XXOO, Lance

Steph Cooke said...

Gisele, you are lovely and I love reading your blog entries! I bet you will soon find that if people see your mistress out and about without you they will ask, 'where's Giselle?'

I love the way you write, it is straight from the heart. I hope that your mistress is all better now too.

Hugs xxx