Friday 11 March 2011

Friday 11 March 2011

Well - I did have prepared for you, this evening, an account of my rehabilitated (good) behaviour, an angry encounter with a representative of the builders' firm ("How would you rate the quality of the works undertaken by us?"  "Get out of my house.") and (finally!) the thirty-fifth instalment of "The Evolution of Jasper".

Not so this evening, however.

Instead - all of my thoughts are now turned towards my Japanese friends.

I cannot bark how devastated I am by the immense earthquake, the resulting tsunamis and aftershocks experienced by all within that Pacific region.

8.9 on the Richter scale.  Dear G*d.  I wish there was something I could do or bark to make everything better.  But not even the most mighty amongst us can take issue against Nature.

To my friends in Japan and other affected areas - HEIWA  - or: 

Peace.

With my compassion,

Good night.

1 comment:

Lance said...

Jasper, you are utterly fabulous, and I love you to death.

Much love to you and your Ruth...

XXOO - Lance