Friday 3 December 2010

Friday 3 December 2010 - I

No pictures of me frolicking in the snow from yesterday, alas. My partner did plenty of shopping in our little town and couldn't manage the camera, me, and the shopping-bags all at once. One of the three had to go - I advised ditching the shopping - who needs food when there are pictures of me to be committed to posterity? My partner, however, insisted on having the final bark and the camera was left at home. The snow is around today, however (replete with crispy ice), providing us with another chance for artistic excellence.


Hopefully more later!

Good day.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Well you have to eat don't you? The only other choice really was to ditch YOU. Ha ha - that would never do and Ruth wouldn't dream of it. And there wouldn't have been photos anyway without you in them. Its -9 here now and yet the snow seems to be melting.

MBNAD woman said...

Bit of a thaw here too. Rain forecast overnight and then cold cold cold again.
Brrrr.
Mad x

Lance said...

Yeah... what Angie said! =)

XXOO, Lance