Thursday 25 April 2024

Thursday 25 April 2024

 I think I have found a dog friend to have adventures with, like Jasper with Ewan and Fizzy and Gisele!  Since I last wrote about my day I have been three times with the woods and have seen him two times at least.

I haven't got very many friends who are dogs. I like them but sometimes I find it hard to understand them.  My best dog friend is Rolo.  He is a big black Labrador and I think he used to be one of Gisele's favourite husbands. I wanted him to be my husband too, but he wouldn't commit himself.  I am also friends with Hastings, who looks like Rolo and lives with his same people, but who is a puppy.  He is fun to run and play with at Abbotstone, though I cannot understand the half of what he is saying. 

Here are some pictures of my new dog friend in the work yard where Jasper and Ewan used to play:




I called out to him, more than once, "Hello dog! Will you like to be my friend and make some adventures with me?" but I don't think he heard, because he got up and walked away.  It's the same with the red kites at Abbotstone. They just look at me and then fly away.

But I will try again the next time I see this new fellow.  He looks like a friendly dog to make adventures with.

For now, I am just having fun with Roo.  The bluebell flowers are out and are very pretty this year.  Here I am enjoying them last week:

Lovely, hehehe...

 
Drinking in the same water spot favoured by Jasper and Gisele

Pretty colours in different local woods

Hopefully the new dog will speak to me next time. I will let you know how we get on and what adventures we might have.

Good evening to you.

No comments: